With a strong salary package on offer, this is your chance to take a leadership role within a supportive and well-established digital media team.
This large digital agency has a convenient, central Auckland location with motorway links just a few minutes away. You’ll have your own private car park and there is also excellent public transport access via the nearby train station and numerous bus routes.
- Large, multi-award-winning digital agency
- Great client relationships in place
- Supportive, well-resourced and non-bureaucratic environment
- Contemporary, stylish office
- Strong, accessible executive team
This is a leadership role where you’ll oversee a portfolio of clients and manage a large team of digital media specialists. Your line manager is one of the industry’s most liked and respected digital media professionals, a highly experienced individual whose working style is very supportive - so you’ll be empowered to carry out your best work.
- Lead a digital media team across planning, campaign implementation and reporting
- Be a client partner who can identify and solve business needs through a digital lens
- Provide strategic digital advice with a focus on clients’ business objectives
We are looking for an experienced digital leader with significant media agency experience for this role.
- Ability to lead digital marketing discussions at a senior level, with the influence needed to make change within businesses
- Staff management experience
- Wide knowledge of digital media from concept through to implementation
- Experience working on & winning pitches
APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
For further information, please apply online or email your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Amelia Cranfield
Phone: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Job ID: 3050K
Campfire Digital Recruitment embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Digital Account Director, Digital Media Account Director, Media Agency, Digital Agency, Digital Planning and Buying, Digital Director, Programmatic, Video, Display, SEM.