Join one of New Zealand’s most successful retailers as they continue on their journey of digital transformation. An exceptional opportunity to join a world-class digital marketing team in Auckland and run multi-channel digital campaigns.
This huge, iconic brand is one of New Zealand’s most successful retailers. A household name, they are beloved to Kiwis and employ hundreds of people all over the country. The last year has seen them undergoing a digital transformation to grow both brand and sales via their e-commerce enabled website - so this is a great time to join their large and well-established marketing team.
- Well-known, large New Zealand retailer
- Exceptional digital leadership within the business
- Well-established and highly regarded marketing team
- Excellent employee benefits package including parking
· Modern work environment based in Auckland
Sitting within a large and well-resourced marketing team, your role is to use email marketing, social media marketing, display and video campaigns to promote products and drive sales.
One of the key aspects to the position is to work closely with the wider business and set up, execute and report on email marketing campaigns using Salesforce. You’ll also have a hand in running organic social media campaigns. Additionally, the job oversees display and video media schedules – your role here is to work closely with the media agency: briefing in campaigns, overseeing the execution and being their first point of contact for campaign-related queries.
It’s a fast-paced job that sits within a world-class team and you will report to the Digital Marketing Manager. This is a 13 month fixed term contract role.
- Plan, deliver and manage multi-channel digital marketing activities across email, social, display and video
- Oversee the media agency and push for excellence and innovation
- Create and execute exception email marketing campaigns that meet the requirements of in-house product experts
- Work on social media campaigns – both organic and paid
We’re looking for a highly organised digital marketing superstar with strong skills in email marketing, social and display/video. You’ll have experience working in fast-paced marketing team and will have personally run comprehensive, highly targeted EDM campaigns.
- Strong understanding of general digital marketing and digital media principles and technologies
- Highly organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in HTML for running eDM campaigns
- Experience in an email marketing platform (e.g. Salesforce, Mailchimp) and customer segmentation
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV and quoting Job ID: 3025 or by calling us for a confidential chat.
Amelia Cranfield | +64 (0) 9 320 5752 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Job ID: 3025
Campfire Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of digital media, digital marketing and ad-tech / mar-tech job opportunities across New Zealand so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Email Marketing, Social Media, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Media Manager, Display, Video, Multi-Channel Digital Marketing