We are looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing & Content Specialist for a 12 months maternity cover contract.
Our client is at the forefront of education in the country and is one of NZ's largest providers of quality private education. They need a talented digital and social media marketer for a 12 months maternity cover contract, someone to take charge of their exciting digital and social media marketing including their digital ad campaigns.
Working client-side, coming to the end of your contract and looking for the next contract role? Maybe you have a background in marcomms and you're wanting a role where you can drive and take ownership? If you have proven experience in social, digital marketing and content creation then this is the next role for you.
The perfect candidate will have a strong interest in all areas of social media and know how to nail the perfect brand voice to establish a rapport and emotional connection with your audience. The team you join fosters a culture of collaboration and partnership. This is a great opportunity to give a little back to the education sector. You'll be someone that shares the values of Excellence, Partnership, Innovation and Care.
Have a passion for Social, Digital, Content & Giving Back?... then apply now!
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience
- Marketing, Content and Digital Communications
- Collaborate with other departments and audiences using social media
- Social Media monitoring feedback - including active communication with all internal stakeholders
- Creating and managing content for website, videos and digital ads
- Building and developing internal relationships with audiences, using the highest level of customer service
- Engage in appropriate social media channels for division
- Increase and optimise visibility of social content, setting up optimising pages
- Managing digital ad campaigns with external agencies
- Reporting on key metrics including lead conversion, engagement and audiences
- Manage multiple projects on the go and juggle work across different teams
- Understanding of SEO, SEM (adwords)
- Digital display and Facebook advertising (Facebook Business Manager)
- Experience in reporting and analytics on campaigns
- Inter-personal and relationship management skills
- High-level of written & verbal communication
- Managing marketing budgets and delivering campaigns on time
- Positively driven
- Takes ownership of position
- Passion to grow in role
- Dynamic & energetic
- Real go-getter attitude
- Naturally intuitive
- Organic problem-solver
- A relevant tertiary qualification (preferred)
Commencement / Ideal Start Date:
Early October, 4 weeks notice period is not an issue
Let Will and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.