We are after someone into Digital and into Queenstown.
Are you a Digital Marketing Manager or Strategist looking for a new and exciting challenge? Got a love for the South Island? Want to move closer to home?
If so, you are probably someone with pure drive and relationship smarts and of course going places (hopefully south). You may be from a traditional digital agency background – or perhaps you’ve been doing impressive, strategic digital marketing client-side, locally or globally. You are senior, smart, articulate and results driven. You understand the business challenges our clients now face online and you think strategically and represent digital excellence.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing all digital marketing initiatives, both internal and external to drive sales, engagement and brand awareness for one of New Zealand's leading tourism operators. Your first primary task will be to develop and deliver a strategic digital marketing plan that will increase ‘direct online’ revenue while protecting ‘direct onsite’ revenue for business units.
Ongoing monitoring and optimisation of our ‘digital toolkit’ – websites and social channels, will be your responsibility, as will managing relationships with third party digital partners.
Taking ownership of ‘content marketing’, you will be accountable for developing the content strategy and plan while creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience. Tasked with optimizing our social media channels, you will implement strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and inspire them, and help convert them into customers, active fans and promoters of our company.
You will be responsible for planning, managing and optimising all search engine marketing activity, maximising ROI and managing our external SEM partner. The position collaborates internally with public relations, communications, marketing, customer service, IT and human resources team to help define both the brand story and the story as interpreted by the customer.
This is an exciting role in exciting Queenstown!
- Minimum 8 years
- Digital Marketing experience (proven)
- E Commerce & Online Sales
- Digital Channel Strategy (Social, Content, Search, Web, Mobile)
- Digital Campaigns
- SEO Strategy
- E-mail & Database Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Create and implement robust yearly digital plans
- Deploy market research (identity customer trends & insights)
- Online targets, KPI’s, conversion rates and report on results
- Recognises digital excellence
- UX usability for web/mobile
- Design management for web/mobile
- Affiliate marketing
- Management of 3rd party agencies & suppliers
- Strong computer knowledge
- A leader & manager with strong process
Personality & Work Ethic:
- Confident risk taker
- Intelligent & curious adventurer
- Approachable, presentable and professional
- Enthusiastic and dependable
- A problem solver
- Strong organisational skills
- Tertiary education
- $100,000k (depending on experience)
- High regional salary
- Housing advice for Central Otago
- Paid travel between Queenstown to Auckland (4 times a year on average)
- Great company culture
- Award winning company
Ideal start date:
- Late August / early September
- 4-8 weeks notice is fine
If this sounds like you then please apply below with your CV and a brief summary on why you’re interested in this opportunity. Any questions contact: Leighton Howl or Will Gregory, Senior Talent Agents on (09) 373 3791.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.