Our client, NZ's leading education provider are looking to hire a star Digital Marketing Manager to drive digital excellence!
The Digital Marketing Manager's core focus will be ensuring all digital content and website structure remains relevant and appropriate to the audience. The role is a key driver in digital and web innovation, delivering a seamless user/customer experience.
You will be responsible for 4 key areas:
1. Website Development
2. Website Analytics
3. Social Media Marketing
4. Team Leadership
Do you know or have passion for the education sector? Are you looking to leave agency and move client-side? Or are you well versed in corporate marketing, and simply looking to step up into an exciting new opportunity with much more creative freedom and input?
This role plays a key part in driving, leading & nurturing the digital team to ensure a premium experience across 13 of the biggest campus brands in NZ. Day to day activities will include, leading by example and collaborating with the Head of Marketing to drive SEO, website launches and traffic growth. The Digital Marketing Manager is also responsible for deliverables across all digital channels, including reporting on web analytics, social media and campaigns rusults. You'll be responsible for overseeing social channels and lead the charge to create innovative cutting-edge content.
Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Passion for education? - APPLY NOW!
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Digital Marketing
- Proven experience in web analytics methodologies (experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research)
- Strong understanding of relevant technology/applications
- Strong analytical skills (provide insights as well as recommendations for changes)
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel skills
- Proven staff management experience
- Comfortable working with various operating systems, like Windows and Macintosh and show
- Awareness of digital technology developments and new software and programming
- Demonstrated expertise and interest in Business Intelligence tools
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Highly organised
- Service driven
- Trustworthy and credible
- Dynamic & energetic
- Can do attitude
- Organic problem-solver
- Natural leader
Relevant Tertiary qualification (Marketing, Communications etc)
- Great team culture – social and fun
- Sylvia Park location - close to train station
- Huge professional development opportunities
- Huge career progression
Commencement / Ideal Start Date:
Immediately, 4 weeks notice is not an issue
Let Will and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.