bloom® - Australian born, NYC raised - inspired by design, lifestyle and baby, bloom builds baby products you wish you had as a kid
as the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be an integral member of our NYC-based digital team. you will not only be responsible for exponentially growing bloom’s consumer audience in the US, but also helping develop the marketing strategies and tools that will be the template for the other bloom markets across the globe.
the ideal candidate will have a proven track record in creating, developing and implementing online traffic and lead generation strategies (SEO, SEM, social media, mobile advertising and content marketing).
you are highly motivated and results-driven, and are equally excited about maximizing the efficiency of our acquisition channels as thinking about how to take marketing at bloom to the next level.
you must be a self-starter that can excel in an entrepreneurial environment and aggressively grow our online presence in the USA and globally.
What you will do:
- create, manage, measure, and report performance of all performance marketing campaigns run in the US market and globally
- increase engagement of acquired users by creating, testing, and then operationalizing engagement marketing strategies
- manage external agencies and resources to monetize social and visual content (from top of funnel SEO/SEM, paid FB/IG ads, google search, dynamic re-targeting, through conversion via platforms such as shoppable instagram, lookalikes, on-site galleries, shoppable links and embedded content)
- direct involvement in US website optimization and subsequent global rollout
- lead internally generated email marketing campaigns; creative and analysis
- manage PR resource and drive social media efforts, including brand cross-promotions and influencer engagement
- manage and lead bloom blog @bloomparents
What you will need:
- 4-6 years of digital growth/marketing experience
- experience planning, executing and optimizing digital strategies, including paid user acquisition and engagement marketing channels
- proficient knowledge with the following user acquisition marketing & advertising channels: paid search (Google & Bing), google display network, retargeting, social advertising (facebook, instagram, etc.) & mobile install campaigns (Appstore Search Ads, Google Universal App Campaigns)
- extensive knowledge using Google Analytics for tracking of marketing & paid campaigns
- experience in copywriting, art direction and social media who can expand our brand’s reach locally while increasing brand loyalty and awareness
- strong understanding of CPA strategies and conversion attribution tracking methods (last-click attribution, etc.)
- ability to coordinate creative projects such as, banner ads, email design, etc. with internal creative team and external freelancers
- accurate understanding of performance and success metrics and knowledge of how to analyze consumer behavior
- Location: New York, NY (Manhattan)
- Availability: Full-time position
We are committed to your professional development by providing opportunities to participate in conferences, trainings, and courses