STEP RIGHT UP, STEP RIGHT UP... calling all Digital Marketers with creative a flare for content!STEP RIGHT UP, STEP RIGHT UP... calling all Digital Marketers with a creative flare for content!
We are on the hunt for a young, dynamic and passionate Digital Marketer & Content Guru for an exciting role in NZ's largest creative education group. Do you live and breath email, social and digital content? Ready to join an ambitious team with huge growth opportunities?
The perfect candidate will love all things digital and will have strong understanding and skills in digital content management and campaign execution. You'll be an innovative Digital Marketer with proven experience and good working knowledge of digital advertising (SEM, digital display & Facebook ads). You'll be able to put together engaging visual and written content with creative flair, all while managing key internal and external relationships with style.
Are you already working client-side and looking for the next challenge? Are you in a digital agency and want to jump the fence into a role you can drive and take ownership of? You might come from an account management background and have a good working knowledge of all things digital & marketing?
If you have a 'can-do' attitude, and are keen to learn about every aspect of digital, APPLY NOW!
- 2 -3 years digital marketing & content management experience
- Digital content management & use of CMS systems
- Develop email marketing campaigns across email marketing platforms (ie. Mailchimp)
- Content creation
- Strong relationship management (great with people)
- Act as a brand ambassador to external stakeholders
- Ideation, management and execution of digital projects and campaigns
- Working knowledge of digital advertising (SEM, digital display & facebook ads)
- Identify, measure & report on opportunities to improve in the digital space
- Test, measure, analyse and report back to optimise digital performance
- Marketing automation & CRM sales funnelling
- Copywriting - understands brand/product storytelling
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
Personality & Work Ethic:
- Organic problem solver
- Passionate contributor
- Highly innovative
- Thirst for learning
- Great Sylvia Park location
- Flexible work environment
- Onsite cafe with subsidised lunches & free coffee
- Onsite bar with free Friday drinks
Let Will Gregory - Talent Director & The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today by emailing email@example.com, or get in touch for a confidential conversation about the role.