Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be.
We are a growing team responsible for developing and strengthening a holistic view of Nike’s consumers through data and analytics, and applying those insights to inform the development & growth of Nike’s digital commerce services and experiences for our consumers.
We are looking for a world-class professional in measurement science and optimization to join our team driving growth in Nike’s digital commerce businesses. You’ll be tasked with developing and executing the research and analytics to understand and optimize the drivers of digital user growth, conversion, customer retention, and repeat purchase.
The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of digital commerce measurement and optimization, an awareness of emerging technology (particularly tools for measuring consumer behavior on diital commerce platforms and within mobile applications), and experience catalyzing digital marketing & digital product development through analytics.
- Design & build methodologies for measuring the impact of marketing, merchandizing, user experience, & business process against key consumer & business KPIs
- Utilize data & analytics to identify and optimize key drivers of user growth, engagement, and lifetime value
- Develop predictive models to understand multivariate drivers of conversion, abandonment, customer retention, and member growth
- Partner with business teams to translate analytical findings into compelling plans for action & business impact
- Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, econometrics, applied math, operations research, or behavioral sciences
- Advanced degree a plus but not required
- At least 5 years of experience in a quantitative analytics role
- At least two years of experience in an digital commerce or mobile app business
- Experience in a role specifically geared towards customer lifetime value optimization, digital commerce testing/measurement, or user “growth hacking” a plus
- A deep understanding of advanced analytic techniques, particularly as those relate to measuring consumer behavior in a digital commerce setting
- Familiarity with data sources and common analytic & testing tools in digital commerce and mobile applications; Experience accessing & analyzing large datasets using distributed processing (eg Hadoop) a plus
- Fluency in SQL or similar languages; competency with statistical packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc. preferred; development experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.) a plus
- Ability to manage a portfolio of complex analytics projects with multiple business stakeholders on urgent deadlines
- A good understanding of emerging trends in digital commerce, digital marketing, and mobile applications