Are you a passionate digital designer and strong in all things UI & Interaction Design? Are you freelancing and now looking for a something more solid, or full-time and looking for a quick change, then we have the perfect 12 month fixed term contract for you.
Our client, one of Auckland's best digital consultancies is looking for someone senior, established, and experienced to cover a set maternity period. They're a fast-growing digital firm, with big corporate and international clients so the role would no doubt extend past the cover period into full-time as an option.
The successful candidate will provide strategic design input across multiple client projects, and provide design quality in UI and interaction disciplines, with some leadership to juniors in the studio.
Great new contract role, Start ASAP or 4 weeks notice period is fine.
- Minimum 8 years
- Agency experience (digital or design)
- Strong Digital & UI Design skills at senior level
- Has strong creative & design process and thinking
- Lives by detail and design excellence
- Organic problem solver
- Has a strong understanding of the technological aspects of the many digital touch points & mediums
- Across responsive web design, mobile & app design
- Ensure periodic review of own projects and deliverables
- Promotes knowledge transfer and best practice sharing within team
- Defines and leads design standards and processes
- Collaborate with fellow directors to identify preferred design practices, tools or technologies
- Consult with clients to ensure effective capture of their brands needs and design constraints
- Support Account Leads in building senior relationships with clients
Personality & Work Ethic:
- Confident and supportive
- Team player
- Intelligent & curious adventurer
- Approachable, presentable and professional
- Tertiary education - Graphic / UX or Digital Design (preferred)
- Central Auckland (near transport)
- First class design studio & digital environment
- Organised work environment
- Enter awards
- Industry training
Let Pond Director Leighton Howl and The Pond agents help you realise your global market value and future career potential in New Zealand. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.