Kea is a 500,000+ global community of expat Kiwis, returned expats, and friends of New Zealand. Its purpose is to connect, inspire and enable New Zealand's 'borderless nation' to create high impact global connections for the benefit of Aotearoa.
Kea is seeking a capable digital communications administrator/intern (paid) for 2-3 days per week to work across social media, digital communications, website and CRM maintenance, and to provide administrative support.
The role provides the opportunity to work on new campaign strategies and bring fresh ideas for community engagement. It will also involve working with Kea’s global partners, NZ Inc, external agencies and global New Zealanders.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to learn valuable skills in communications, social media and digital strategy.
The desirable applicant should have:
- Excellent writing and proofing skills
- Experience with a CRM
- Database management/Infosys skills
- Basic HTML skills
- Social media management experience
- Design skills across PowerPoint and/or adobe
- Experience in /understanding of analytics
Work may include:
- Content production for Kea website, newsletters and social media
- Finding and listing global events and jobs on Kea’s website
- Assistance in content strategy for partner and stakeholder campaigns across Kea’s digital channels
- Basic website maintenance
- Ability to work with email newsletter production software (Mailchimp)
- Public relations support
- Organisation and sourcing of content in line with Kea’s content strategy
- Working with the communications team, partners and stakeholders to contribute to a content strategy
- Ability to work with social media apps and programmes such as Hootsuite
- Assistance with event management including collateral production, content calendar, partner/media relationship
- Creating and updating CRM contacts
- Compiling monthly reports
- Assistance with quarterly reports
- Analytics reporting
Please send your CV and a cover letter to Kea’s Communications Manager Nick Mignacca: email@example.com.
The PDF job description is available here.