We are on the hunt for a young, dynamic and passionate Digital Marketer to join NZ's largest creative education group!
The perfect candidate will love all things digital and will have strong understanding and skills in digital content management and campaign execution. You'll be a Digital Marketer with proven experience and good working knowledge of digital advertising (SEM, digital display & Facebook ads).
Are you already working client-side and looking for the next challenge? Maybe you have a come from a digital agency and want to jump the fence into a role you can drive and take ownership of?
Day-to-day you'll be responsible for the hands-on execution of:
- Online content & website maintenance
- Digital project & campaign management
- Website campaign performance analysis
If this role sounds like you and you're keen to get stuck in, APPLY NOW!
- 2 years digital marketing & content management
- Digital reporting & analysis (ie. google analytics)
- Digital content management & use of CMS systems
- Develop email marketing campaigns across email marketing platforms (ie. Mailchimp)
- Test, measure, analyse and report back to optimise digital performance (google analytics, facebook ads & campaigns, CRM tools, email marketing campaigns)
- Liaise with key external agencies to measure, track and optimise digital advertising
- Act as a brand ambassador to external stakeholders
- Ideation, management and execution of digital projects and campaigns
- Monitor and report against key enquiry targets
- Working knowledge of digital advertising (SEM, digital display & facebook ads)
- Social content management & implementation
- Identify, measure & report on opportunities to improve in the digital space
- Contribute to CRO strategy
- Understanding of key user groups & target markets
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
Personality & Work Ethic:
- Organic problem solver
- Passionate contributor
- Highly innovative
- Thirst for learning
- Great Sylvia Park location
- Flexible work environment
- Onsite cafe with subsidised lunches & free coffee!
- Onsite bar with free Friday drinks
Let Will Gregory - Talent Director & The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for a confidential conversation about the role.