Our client, a leading NZ children's fashion brand is looking to hire an experienced Digital & Ecommerce Specialist, sound like your next role? Do you desire a Digital Marketing & Ecommerce role with huge growth opportunities? Are you ready to be part of a NZ born brand with a strong global presence?
You may come from a digital marketing agency and have an understanding and passion for the fashion/lifestyle industry. Or, you may come from a fashion background and have direct digital & ecommerce experience. Speaking another language or relevant international experience is a definite bonus! To be successful in this role you will be a focused and intelligent multitasker, passioniate and organic problem solver with the ability to drive and deliver digital and ecommerce marketing and content initiatives at the highest level.
Daily responsibilities for this role will fall into the below areas:
- Marketing Automation
- Digital Marketing
- Ecommerce Management
APPLY TODAY if you want to be part of a progressive NZ children's fashion brand with worldwide reach!
- 3+ years ecommerce / online retail team experience AND/OR
- 3+ years digital/advertising agency experience
- Global experience (not a must – but a bonus!)
- Developing & implementing customer journeys
- Discover & track opportunities (lead scoring, site tracking, engagement reports)
- Lead Conversion (increase conversion, right people get the right information)
- Report, analyse & present online sales activity
- Manage social media channels; including digital campaign management, EDM’s (social platforms & Mailchimp)
- Building relationships with internal & external key stakeholders
- Marketing automation
- Ecommerce platform management (Magento)
- Ecommerce merchandising & product management
- Content creation (visual & written)
- Copywriting (can develop and build an idea/story, excellent spelling and grammar)
- Highly computer literate. Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and CMS programmes
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification (Design, Marketing, Communications)
Personality & Work Ethic:
- Takes ownership & accountability
- Resilient, intelligent & curious
- Quick, willing and able
- Self-motivated & energised
- Organic problem solver
- Team Player / contributor
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Amazing Newmarket location
- Staff perks
- Professional development
Let Brooke & The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for a confidential conversation about the role.