Looking to join the world of e-commerce? We have a fantastic opportunity to work as an Ecommerce Coordinator for a great fashion brand!
Our client is one of the leading men’s fashion brands in New Zealand and Australia with true kiwi roots. They are now on the lookout for an Ecommerce Coordinator to take charge of the management of their e-commerce site!
Daily you will be involved copywriting for technical, category and fashion product descriptions with the aim of driving sales as well as collaborating with the Digital Team designing and wire-framing the website. Additionally, you will be a whizz at all things to do with photoshop including retouching, cropping and uploading photographs to the site along with sourcing and coordinating samples. You will champion sales reporting by providing reports to other members of the team on the daily and weekly sales activity.
To succeed in this role you will have an interest in the world of fashion. Ideally, you will come from an e-commerce background or fast fashion environment where things change constantly and you consider yourself to be a focused multitasker with a great eye for design and detail. Additionally, you will be a true born social person and love dealing with people as well as managing different stakeholders both internal and external.
If this is the role you have been waiting for, then APPLY Now!
- 2+ Years of commercial experience working in e-commerce or fast fashion environment
- Understanding of e-commerce and sales
- Strong eye for design
- Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop)
- Ability to copywrite
- Exceptional Attention to detail
- Excellent communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- An excellent planner and highly organised
- Report and analyse online sales activity
- Owning stakeholder relationships (internal and external)
- Tertiary degree in marketing, communication or design
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Resilient and adaptable
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Organic problem solver
- Natural collaborator and strong team player
- Willingness to grown and learn
Let Will and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.