An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Development and Production Assistant at the New Zealand Film Commission. The position is based in Wellington, New Zealand.
To be successful in this role you will require excellent communication skills and the ability to efficiently manage the busy schedule of the Head of Development and Production and support the wider Development and Production Team. You will be required to liaise with both internal staff and external stakeholders and demonstrate a high level of administrative experience and initiative.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Excellent knowledge of computers and relevant software applications (Microsoft office package)
- A good understanding of database and CRM technology would be ideal
- Knowledge and interest in the film industry, ideally with production experience
- A positive, friendly, flexible and team player attitude
- Integrity and the ability to manage confidential information
- Reliability and common sense
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to show initiative
- Ability to multitask
- Customer service orientation
To apply, please e-mail your CV with a covering letter to Rachael Mansfield Rachael@nzfilm.co.nz.