Headquartered in Christchurch, Link Engine Management is a global leader in aftermarket engine management systems and is a truly innovative, ambitious and successful business.
Due to continued growth and business success we are looking for a talented Design Engineer (PC Applications), to join our Christchurch team and play a key role in producing and maintaining Engine Control Unit (ECU) and automotive accessory calibration and configuration software.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this role is responsible for creating PC based software that is highly reliable and continually delights users. Embedded software and hardware support may also be required as the need arises……………. so plenty of variety and room for further expanding your expertise!
A further bonus associated with joining the Engineering team at Link is that you will be given a high degree of freedom to make those “what-we-should-do” decisions as well as the time to prototype and really flesh out your ideas.
To be in the running for this wide ranging and well supported opportunity, you will need………….
· B.S/M.S In Electronics, Systems or Software Engineering or other relevant educational background or work experience
· 3+ years’ experience designing and maintaining software designs in a commercial environment.
· Python programming skills as well as proven ability with tools such as Mercurial or Git and experience in embedded software, C and/or C++
· Documentation expertise with Sphinx, Doxygen, Markdown or similar
· To be socially at ease /comfortable interacting with a team of dedicated professionals where solid verbal and written communication skills are essential.
If you would like to join the ranks of New Zealanders making an impact on world motorsport, and are looking for a genuine opportunity to broadened your expertise with a highly supportive/down-to-earth team and a globally focused business, then please contact Neil Satherley on +64 (0)3 322-1998 / +64 (0)27 288-6859 to discuss in confidence (and/or request a Position Description) or email your application to Neil at: email@example.com
An attractive salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant.