Are you a Senior Designer looking to step up or a Design Director proven in your career and looking for a creative and financial challenge?
Got a key client in your back pocket? Looking for a partnership opportunity?
Our client, a boutique brand activation and communications agency based in Central Auckland, is on the hunt for a new Creative Lead to assist in taking the company to new heights. This position is driving the business alongside the owner / MD and will also play a part in the agency’s growth evolution.
The candidate will be someone with pure drive, class and relationship smarts who is looking to step up and get rewarded for their hard work in a small dynamic agency culture punching above its weight.
They are senior, well connected in the industry, smart, articulate and process driven. They are driven by success, seeing the results of great work and converting new clients into retained clients – be it creative accolades or increased market share. They may have reached the peak in their current role but have a network of clients in their pocket they can bring across. This person is also a love of their craft – a designer, speedy on the tools and not short on ideas!
Required Experience and Skills:
- Graphic Design – confident on the tools
- Strong in ideation and craft
- Have an understanding and appreciation for premium/luxury brands
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Creative minded – experience working on the cool stuff
- Commercially focused – able to affect revenue growth and profitability
- Relationship – exceptional client relationship and influencing skills with a strong networking ability
- A proven track record of experience with traditional design and advertising across communications, activation and events
- Tertiary (preferred)
Personality and Work Ethic:
- Professional and invested in the process
- Dynamic and energetic
- Strong and confident communicator
- Competitive and likes winning
- Quick, willing and able
Package Extras / Benefits:
- Central CBD location
- Profit share
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.