An incredible opportunity has come up for a highly creative individual across both design and copywriting to join a leading NZ and GLOBAL natural consumer brand! Opportunities like this don't come very often so listen up.
Not only is this role responsible for crafting beautiful graphic and digital design, but you will be leading the storytelling for this emerging brand - liking how this sounds so far? Keep reading..
Day to day you'll be responsible for all aspects of graphic design from magazine publications, collateral and POS to creating content for engaging social media posts. You'll then support the visuals you create with punchy copy on social media posts, informative blog posts and compelling articles. Once the content is created, you'll then load it across social channels, think Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Responsible for managing social channels, and reporting back on the effectiveness of digital campaigns, your social skills, brand voice and customer service will help to drive this growing brand forward.
Have you been working in a design agency, but looking to branch out with your love for digital? Or, are you a strong designer with a natural command on language and copy?
Love design? Natural storyteller? Digital and social native? Apply today to join this natural consumer brand on the up.
- 4 years Graphic & Digital design experience
- Social / Digital Marketing experience
- Retail/Consumer Industry background - BIG bonus!
- Graphic and digital design; social media, EDM’s, web-tiles, banners, magazine publications, collateral, POS
- Design eye for all content creation, development and delivery
- Managing all social & digital marketing channels and calendar (Paid and organic)
- Develop email marketing campaigns across marketing automation platforms (Mailchimp, Klaviyo or similar)
- Digital content management & website CMS (Shopify)
- Ability to manage multiple projects successfully
- Act as a brand ambassador & brand voice to customers
- Planning, delivery & execution of social media/digital marketing plan
- Test, measure, analyse and report back to optimise digital performance
- Copywriting - understands brand/product storytelling
- Working knowledge of digital advertising (SEM, digital display & facebook ads)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification (Design, Communications, Marketing)
Personality & Work Ethic:
- Collaborative team player
- Deadline & results driven, doesn’t stop until the work is complete
- Motivated, mature and ambitious self-starter
- Takes ownership of position, driving own growth in role
- Organic problem solver
- Highly innovative & creative
- Positively driven
- Great North Shore location
- Become part of a growing NZ business
- Huge growth opportunities
Let Brooke & The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for a confidential conversation about the role.