This is a chance to join a government department and be involved in a number of high profile projects which directly impact New Zealand society.
Sitting in the Strategic Planning Team, this role is required to provide high quality data analysis on both financial and non-financial data to support business case development.
- Contribute to long term strategic planning by developing and maintaining long term forecast, trend and scenario models
- Develop, document and maintain pricing, cost, fee and revenue models
- Analyse data and information and report findings in response to ad-hoc business requests
- Proactively identify opportunities to provide value-add analysis and insight that will support the Department
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong experience in data analytics, data reporting, statistics and modelling
- Ability to review and constructively produce and/or challenge propositions
- A tertiary qualification in accounting, or equivalent
This is an opportunity to join an organisation that will support your professional growth and provide a chance to be involved in projects that shape New Zealand society.