Reporting into the Customer Service Team Leader, as the Customer Service Agent your aim is to exceed customer expectations at all touchpoints, dealing with our customers, Service Agents and retailers, you will projecting a professional, helpful and positive Dyson experience.
This role is based in Auckland NZ.
We’re Dyson. A global technology enterprise. We're about better ideas and better technologies. It's about finding better ways with the right people to work with us. Reinventing as we go.
In 1993, James Dyson launched the first bagless vacuum cleaner. But a lot has changed since then. As we continue to grow, we’re exploring new frontiers and traversing the unknown.
In 2012 we were 3120 people. Today we're over 10,000. We transform every category we enter. Our future is bright and the next few years are set to be our busiest yet. 3000 new engineers. 100 new machines. Revolutionising new categories. All by 2020.
With New Zealand identified as a key growth market for Dyson, we are excited to be hiring new roles across Sales, Marketing and Customer Service to support our ambitious plans.
Join us to help shape our future. And yours.
About our Customer Care Team
Our Customer Care team exemplifies Dyson’s problem-solving ethos. There’s no query our teams can’t answer. And there’s no fault our Service technicians can’t fix.
Driven to turn owners into passionate advocates of the brand, our team makes each experience rewarding. It requires in-depth knowledge and genuine passion for Dyson technology. So we never miss an opportunity to talk about Dyson’s latest technology – and sell products as well as solve problems. Responding to calls, emails, online enquiries and social media, our team is constantly evolving to give better service to Dyson customers.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Answering inbound calls from customers, service agents, and retailers.
- Providing product knowledge and educating Dyson owners on their Dyson machine
- Provide support and troubleshooting over the phone, via email or live chat
- Serving customers who come into the Dyson premises with machines to be serviced, or to purchase spare parts
- A range of administration duties covering office administration, booking couriers, processing customer orders, filing invoices and other paperwork
Our customer service agents must share our passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences at all opportunities. We’re looking for energetic individuals, who are results driven team players. In addition you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Previous call centre experience, preferably in sales and customer support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Questioning – able to analyse problems and requests for information.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence
- Excel and data entry experience an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- Chance to put your stamp on the establishment of the Dyson business in New Zealand
- Access to a global network of professionals to learn from and collaborate with
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit
Sound like you? Click apply to submit your application.