Crosstown is an award-winning premium retail food brand located in central London. Founded in 2014, the business is well regarded as the go to premium doughnut and specialty coffee concept, operating twenty locations throughout London as well as wholesale, events, catering and online segments. The business is a true omni-channel retailer that has delivered consistent high growth and has a progressive mindset at its heart. Crosstown currently has 130 staff across the bakery, logistics, retail and head office functions.
We are looking for an experienced part-time Management Accountant (qualified) to support our small finance team which includes an FC and Accounts Assistant. This is a multifaceted role that ranges from assistance in producing management accounts, to preparing and processing payroll, undertaking custom reporting and helping evolve our internal systems as we progress.
This is a part-time role 2-3 days a week based at our offices in SW8. There is flexibility on days and times. This can be a contractor or permanent part-time role.
If you are a suitable candidate, you have worked in a fast growing small business or start up within a small team in a hands-on capacity. You have been involved in multiple aspects of a finance role from management accounts to payroll.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Efficient and comfortable working to multiple deadlines.
- Comfortable working within a business that is seeing ongoing dynamic change.
- Highly organised and enjoy structure & systems – you like to create and keep to a schedule.
- A strong communicator and supportive. The majority of your interaction is with other staff members who are not accountants or in your field.
- Pro-active and an autonomous worker.
Responsibilities and outputs:
Support the FC with:
- Analysis and reporting of weekly time management/clocking systems
- In-house payroll processing for circa 130 employees
- Maintenance and reporting of cash flow forecast
- Checking and posting of daily sales into Sage 50 ledger
- Processing of stock movements and verification of stock counts
- Monthly accruals and prepayments calculation and posting into sage
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assistance with Management Accounts & BoardPack.
- Adhoc analysis and reporting
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/ACMA/CIMA)
- Advanced excel skills
- Available for 2-3 days per week on an ongoing basis
How To Apply
To apply, send a short cover note outlining why you are suitable for this role along with a CV no longer than 2 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org
*No recruitment agents*