Uber is changing the way the world moves. However, we’re not just about moving people - we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need.
We're looking for world-class CRM marketing strategists to help continue the current pace of growth by ensuring that we are effectively messaging our riders, driving partners, and other customers in a way that informs, delights, and drives growth. In the role, you’ll be the main connection point between internal stakeholders and our millions of customers. You’ll develop and lead our engagement strategy across our direct touch-points including in-app messaging, push notifications, digital retargeting, email, SMS and other offline channels.
As member of the cross-functional CRM team, the right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment working operations, analytics, product, engineering and design to launch new campaigns, ever-green programs and optimize existing communications that help increase driver/rider satisfaction, retention and ultimately the number of trips taking place on the Uber platform.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a cross functional team to develop lifecycle marketing strategies that engage hundreds of millions of users across the globe.
- Work closely with market research & insights teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Work closely with Experimentation on measurement frameworks, test design, planning, and analysis.
- Work with our deployment, content and creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools.
- Work closely with our policy, communications, product, and business development teams to ensure communications are on-brand and impactful.
- Work closely with our local marketing teams to ensure messaging is relevant and impactful in our hundreds of global cities around the world.
What You'll Need:
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- 3+ years experience planning and launching lifecycle campaigns with demonstrable results.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with an email or CRM platform a plus.
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
- Ability to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus.
- A self-starting attitude—ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.