Step right up Creative Director's.
Are you a Creative Director or Senior Art Director by trade, who is proven in their career and looking for a new challenge? Have you worked in the retail agency land and are looking for a change of scene?
Our client, an Auckland integrated communications agency is now on the hunt for their next Creative lead. Even if you’re a Senior looking to step into a Creative Director role, this one may be worth chasing.
This is a key hire in a medium sized shop where you’ll be given creative freedom and control, so you must be a person who thrives on creating award-winning campaigns for a list of quite unique clients and NZ brands. When you're not creating great work, you'll be working alongside the senior leadership team on business development opportunities, targeting large national companies and retailers.
Experience in the Advertising, Retail, Design, B2B, Digital sectors would be an advantage, although not a deal breaker.
You must be a clear and confident communicator, problem solver, have a strong eye for craft and advertising design with a solid understanding of advertising, digital, retail, in-store, customer engagement, promotions and overall campaign execution.
- Role live from 13.09.2018
- Min 12+ years plus 'agency' experience
- Proven background in Retail Design & Art Direction
- Creative team management; ability to motivate and lead a creative studio
- Ideation and the ability to form strong concepts
- Strong on the tools, walk the creative talk and able to get stuck in if required
- Creative Project management; from concept through to campaign roll-out
- Drive and liaise daily with internal stakeholders; creative teams, account managers & suppliers to get the job done
- Budget management and reporting; keep projects cost effective
- Into HR and able to manage external parties i.e freelancers
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Good understanding of Digital, Social Media
- Across diverse media options online and offline or in-store
- Ability to liaise with key creative suppliers (photographers & illustrations etc)
- Tertiary Qualification preferred
Personality & Work Ethic:
- Takes ownership & accountability
- Intelligent, switched on and going places
- Self-motivated & energised
- Organic problem solver
- Team player & contributor
- Ideas person with the skills to implement!
- Central Auckland based office
- Laptop, phone & carpark
- Solid Salary with perks
Let Leighton & The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for a confidential conversation about the role.