We are after someone quite unique.
Are you a Creative Director or Art Director by trade, who is proven in their career and looking for a new challenge? Have you worked in Healthcare or the Government sector?
A boutique Auckland communications agency is now on the hunt for the next Creative lead. Even if you’re a Senior looking to step into a Creative Director role, this one may be worth chasing.
This is a key hire in a small shop where you’ll be given creative freedom and control, so you must be a person who thrives on creating award winning solutions for a list of quite unique clients and brands (and can handle working with only 5-6 others at one time.) When not creating great work you would be working alongside the Managing Director on business development opportunities, targeting blue chip and international corporates.
Experience in the Healthcare or Pharmaceutical sector would be an advantage, although not a deal breaker.
You must be a clear and confident communicator, problem solver, have a strong eye for design with a solid understanding of B2B, advertising, digital, data, retail, in-store, customer engagement, promotions and overall campaign execution.
- Minimum 12 years
- Agency experience (digital or design or advertising)
- ...or Marketing client side
- Interpreting complicated briefs
- Art Direction
- Creative excellence
- Ensure all creative solutions and execution exceed client expectations
- Manage creative meetings with account teams to assure suitable creative strategies and production resource is engaged
- Monitoring and ensuring project budgets, and timelines are on track
- Across Pitching
- Supporting the other directors
- Proactively identify and assist with new business ideas
- Actively contributing to the agencies greater profile
Personality - You are:
- Fun to have around
- Approachable, presentable and professional
- Tertiary education (preferred)
Remuneration / Benefits:
- Max $130,000k
- Partnership opportunities after 12 months
- Central Auckland
- Mobile & laptop
If this sounds like you then please apply below with your CV and a brief summary on why you’re interested in this opportunity. Any questions contact: Pond agent Celine Ji or Leighton Howl, The Pond Director, (09) 373 3791.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.