Are you wanting to get into a big, reputable communications agency? Are you a wiz on the Mac & Adobe tools, but looking for a more design orientated studio role?
Our client, a well recognised Auckland advertising agency, are looking for a new full time Creative Artworker (Mac Operator with an eye for design).
The successful applicant will need to be competent across the full Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator. They will have a good flourish of design flair/technical eye, with a visual ‘spark’ but be happy to deal with the daily churn and a busy, creative environment!
This is an opportunity to work on some of New Zealand’s top clients with a great creative director team, where you will be able to clearly make your mark or kick your career up a notch.
- Min 8 + years experience
- Design / Studio background (preferred)
- Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and FTP Systems
- Eye for design
- Fast and deadline driven
- Quality file saving, management and outputting
- Worked with established global brand guidelines
- Technically strong (setting up style sheets and specifications)
- Attention to detail
- Needs to have a “Solutions not problems” mindset, be able to muck in when required
- Quick, willing and able
- Skills in retouching a bonus
- Tertiary (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Strong and confident communicator
- Team player
- Resilient, happy to take on a challenge
- Busy, social, growing, creative and dynamic workplace
- Great design & studio team
Let Lorna and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.