It's an exciting time for us! We are a successful New Zealand franchise business, a leader in the field of Skincare and Appearance Medicine with over 20 years’ experience. We are building an organisation that has aspirations to be a world leader and change agent in the skin care industry. We believe in innovation and ‘out of the box’ thinking, which paves the way for embracing new ways of developing people, managing business and the continued evolution of a remarkable company.
We have experienced phenomenal growth over recent years and are currently expanding in the UK market. We will continue to provide increased business, career and leadership opportunities, particularly (but not exclusively) for women with our ambitious expansion plans.
Here's a great opportunity to become part of an exciting evolving business, in a key role, working with the latest technologies and products in skincare and appearance medicine. We require a driven, passionate, tenacious Country Manager who can drive and expand UK operations. This is a pivotal role responsible for driving the growth of our franchise network to achieve stretching targets and excellence of performance.
This role will involve the following:
- Drive and expand the UK franchise network
- Maximise performance and achieve serious growth in the number of new franchises
- Achieve revenue growth through effective strategic management
- Design and implement strategic plans across all areas of the UK business
- Manage P&Ls, budgets and financial reporting for the UK branch
- Implement operational procedures in line with the NZ business
- Build a credible culture of high performance and excellence
- Recruit, develop and inspire the UK Support Office team
- Monitor and achieve impressive results
- Oversee new franchisee selection
- Work with the global team and head office in NZ
- Participate as an active member of the senior management team and adhering to the core values of the group
You will be:
- Experienced in a senior management position in a global franchise business
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record of smashing targets and revenue goals
- Experienced in working in cross-functional and international teams
- Driven to relentlessly pursue improvement
- A proactive problem-solver who thinks outside the square to offer practical solutions that resolve and improve arising issues
- Innovative, Highly motivated, Resilient and Determined
- Customer and people centric
- Digitally savvy
- Experienced in building a brand
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join an already successful team, taking a Kiwi business to the world stage! Do you dare to be different?