Trimax Mowing Systems is a family owned New Zealand company that designs, develops, manufactures and distributes tractor-powered mowing equipment for sports, turf and municipal applications globally.
We are a company who pride ourselves on being world leaders in commercial mowing equipment. We believe in forming valuable enduring partnerships with our Trimax family offering premium mowing solutions, we have a great team and a great working environment.
We are looking for a Country Manager to lead our team based at our US office in Griffin, Georgia. This position reports to the Global CEO and the role is responsible for achieving market growth by leading the sales, service and operations teams. The team in the USA is new and the strategy for this role to grow the business. The applicant needs to be driven to make change and challenge the status quo. We promote lateral thinking and change;
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and develop the USA sales,service and operations team through effective leadership, coaching and mentoring;
- Develop and deploy selling strategies. Visits markets, gains in depth market knowledge, implements strategies and achieves profitable sales goals;
- Develop a proactive market leading technical service sales business;
- Support global operational goals by facilitating projects and completing local tasks within required timeframes;
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement through the use of lean principles, good communication and safe working practices;
- Experience in leading, developing and coaching a small and growing team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with all levels of staff, ability to build confidence and trust with staff and management;
- Ability to open doors to achieve ambitious targets and to continuously look for new opportunities, follow up and implement new business;
- Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics experience > 5yrs;
- Lean, Theory of constraints or other CI training;
- A sound background and understanding of engineering products;
- Ability to travel domestically (frequent) and internationally (infrequent);
- US turf, golf, parks or grounds care experience desirable;
If you'd like to be part of a great team in a global company with fantastic opportunities for growth and achievement, then send a resume along with a cover letter which explains why you would be great for the role.