Are you a bit of a foodie or health junkie? Do you consider yourself a wordsmith with a burning interest in creating eye-catching content? Well... this role encompasses both.
A well known digital agency based on Auckland's city fringe are searching for an intermediate Copywriter / Content Editor to join the team.
You'll work under their existing Senior Copywriter, who you can collaborate and bounce ideas off, provide mentorship as you evolve in your role, but as well as having your own independence to make projects your own.
Firstly, there certainly won't be a lack of variety as you'll be writing copy for eDM newsletters and campaigns, websites and social media. Secondly, you'll also be someone who has a good design eye (although not a designer) and is confident to source images for your content posts, and occasionally be handed the task of building up a clients social media pages with interesting and eye catching content.
Industries you'll be writing for sit under Banking (money, money, money!), Food and Beverage, and Healthcare. Although you won't be limited to these industries as they continue to pick up more creatively lead clients.
Come join this dynamic, supportive, and social agency. You will regret not taking the chance!
Ideal start date: Monday 13 November or Monday 20 November 2017
- eDM campaign writing / creation
- eDM Newsletters
- Website copy
- Occasional creation of social media content and page/profile development
- Analyse content performance
- Excel at writing creative content for both eDM and website
- Creative thinker
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and ability to write engagingly and with impact
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms and creativity for creating content
- Willingness to work with management
- Ability to work independently or with Senior copywriter
- Ability to understand multiple clients’ brand directions
- Great personality and enthusiasm for your work and the team
- Website –content management updates, be comfortable with various CMS systems
- Image sourcing, cropping.
- Tertiary qualification
Get in touch with your C.V and portfolio now and let The Pond agents help you realise your market value and career potential.
Please only apply if you're a NZ citizen or have a valid NZ work visa.