- CPEng or Equivalent Needed
- Big Technical Challenges
- Christchurch based
Who is hiring?
Our client is an employee-owned firm providing geotechnical, geological, environmental and hydrologic consulting services. The NZ team numbers 70 and is spread across three sites.
You will be working in the Christchurch office and performing the following tasks;
- Project management of a wide range of geotechnical investigations.
- Field investigations & managing field staff working on projects you are Project Manager on.
- Geotechnical analysis and design of specific geotechnical problems including but not limited to slope stability, liquefaction assessments and settlement calculations.
- Liaise with your peers and colleagues on a wide range of projects.
- Review geotechnical reports.
- Mentor junior and casual staff and assist with their growth.
What you will need:
- BE (Civil) or ME & CPEng;
- 10+ years of geotechnical consulting experience;
- Design and management of ground investigations;
- Experience in Geotechnical design including earthworks, foundations, settlement calculations, retaining systems and liquefaction analysis;
- Data analysis, modelling and interpretative report writing;
- Experience in managing your own projects;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
Working for this organisation will be a proud addition to your professional portfolio and you will enjoy the culture and international development opportunities.
For inquiries please contact Richard Copeland on email@example.com or phone 021 866 492 stating reference #647