A new opportunity for a Construction Supervisor with residential construction experience has just arisen to work for a leading developer / house builder.
My Client has an excellent track record within the residential sector successfully delivering schemes across New Zealand. They are looking for an accomplished Construction Supervisor/Site Manager to deliver a number of new build houses.
- The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing a number of construction trades and their performance running up to 15 concurrent houses.
- My client stresses the importance of delivering projects to schedule and on budget. It's important that you are highly organised, able to lead a site team and have a fine eye for detail.
- You will have an excellent grasp on construction methodologies, reading plans, updating the program and health and safety.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential as you'll be managing sub-contractors and trades as well as liaising with clients and reporting into senior management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience working within a Project Manager or Site Management role on New Zealand based residential new build construction schemes
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of modern IT systems including the MS Office suite and Project
- Highly organised and takes initiative
- LBP Registered
- Have either a Tertiary or trades qualification
This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected company with genuine prospects for career development and fantastic earning potential.
For more information please contact Will Mallard +44 79 51802809 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: NW63045