Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA and 11 cities in France with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.
All subjects that matter for partner-drivers are key for us. As Community Engagement Lead - France, you will be responsible for enhancing our engagement with the men and women who drive with Uber in France, or their representatives, through regular open dialogue and external engagement.
You will ideally have a unique combination of grassroots community engagement experience, labour relations, business acumen, and problem-solving skills with the ability to build and develop relationships with a wide range of people and communities.
In this role, you will engage with our valued partner-drivers as a member of our France Operations team. You will develop meaningful and scalable engagement strategies and establish appropriate relationships to enhance the Uber partner-driver experience drawing on your expertise in creating advocacy through your previous roles.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the development and execution of Community engagement strategies that will foster a strong advocacy for Uber amongst our partner-drivers
- Develop strong and regular relationships with partner-drivers and their representatives
- Identify business challenges pertaining to the engagement of our partner community and devise innovative solutions to solve them
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 6-10 years experience of professional experience in a similar field
- Strong communication skills with passion for doing good and engaging a wide range of stakeholders.
- Sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) "I bust my ass because I love it" approach
- Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: participate to the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- Monthly gym reimbursement