Commercial Management and Leadership
Growth & Quality Focussed New Business
Christchurch Based Joint Venture Partnership
Do things differently to achieve an altogether different result!
The High Health Alliance (HHA) is a joint venture between Headwaters Group and Alliance Group and has been established to produce a specific range of niche, high worth meat products. The Omega Lamb Project, which sits within the HHA, is a Primary Growth Partnership (PGP) between the HHA and the Crown. This is a 7 year, $25m project that has been operating for 18 months. Alongside the significant research and development investment in this project, HHA is committed to establishing an enduring commercial business (from the Omega Lamb and other projects) that will work in an ongoing partnership with both the Headwaters and Alliance Groups.
Reporting to the Board, the Commercial Programme Manager will be responsible for monitoring and managing the delivery of the commercial projects arising from the HHA along with meeting the reporting and compliance requirements for the HHA. The role will work with the Headwaters and Alliance commercial partners to ensure they deliver their respective programmes and services to the HHA. This executive role has been established to take full responsibility for the coordination and business management of the HHA. Specific accountabilities include project management, financial management and control, policy compliance and meeting statutory responsibilities.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience operating in marketing, sales or commercial roles within Agrifood, FMCG or Consumer businesses
- A record of successful business management or large project delivery
- The ability to operate and manage a virtual business utilising the resources and expertise of the commercial partners
- Strong project management skills including the skills to influence and manage a range of stakeholders and funders
- High level commercial and financial management skills
- A modern, highly collaborative leadership style
- Advanced interpersonal skills and highly effective communication skills
- A relevant degree qualification and/or compensating relevant business experience
- An affinity with and knowledge of the farming sector whilst not essential would be highly beneficial
Most importantly you will want to lead and manage a growth focused business through your excellent planning and execution skills.
HHA has two highly regarded partners. It is an innovative, start up business that is doing things differently. This Christchurch based role could equally suit an experienced business manager, a business consultant or a project management professional. A competitive remuneration package reflecting the level of the role will be negotiated with the appointee.
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Alan Head or Jane Cotter at EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications close on Friday 22 September 2017. All applications will be acknowledged by email.