- Christchurch Based
- Senior Leadership Team Civil
- Contracting Industry Experience
Citycare is one of New Zealand’s leading providers of civil construction, building construction, infrastructure maintenance and facilities management services. They are uniquely positioned to provide integrated service solutions for their clients that yield genuine cost savings, increased efficiencies and streamlined processes through strategic bundling of services. They have a proven track record of keeping things working during a national civil defence emergency, and for jointly leading the biggest infrastructure rebuild in New Zealand's history. Operating from its National Office in Christchurch with 15 locations across New Zealand, Citycare employ over 1,500 people and are a strong values-based organisation.
Citycare Civil are the go-to people for Civil Construction and Maintenance services and are currently seeking to employ a Commercial Manager to join the Citycare Civil leadership team. Reporting to the Executive General Manager Civil with 5 direct reports, the Commercial Manager will provide technical expertise in identifying and investigating business opportunities to improve financial performance, contract performance and client relationships through:
- Driving commercial and business performance
- Leading a high performing commercial team to successfully price, tender and secure work
- Ensuring projects are being effectively managed and delivered to meet and exceed obligations
- Enhancing commercial and contractual relationships with current and future clients
- Mitigating contractual and financial risk.
Commercially focussed with strategy and business planning experience, you will also;
- Be an engaging individual with exemplary collaboration, communication and negotiation skills.
- Be able to communicate effectively with all levels throughout an organisation
- Have a successful track record developing long term client relationships
- Possess proven leadership skills enhancing commercial performance
- Be a strategic, innovative and forward thinker.
Knowledge and experience from within the civil and infrastructure contracting industry is preferred coupled with a relevant commercial, legal and/or finance qualification, along with extensive experience in either commercial, legal or financial environments.
Citycare people are passionate, committed and totally dedicated to keeping things working 24/7 in their communities – if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply in strict confidence now, email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 437823kea. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
For more information please phone Louise Green on +64 3 353 4367.