As a Client Success Manager, you will be instrumental in driving revenue-generating growth and retention initiatives. Your product expertise will make you uniquely qualified to share best practices and recommendations with customers, and your customer expertise will make you uniquely qualified to advocate for the Uber for Business customer base and influence internal strategy. You will work on a regional scale to grow Uber’s business, with the goal of making every trip a business trip.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Account Executive team to develop success plans and ensure a seamless transition from Sales to Client Success.
- Drive revenue for Uber for Business throughout the post-sales lifecycle: increase overall ridership and product utilization, upsell new products and services, identify and close new business within existing accounts, convert to multi-year agreements, and minimize churn.
- Meet or exceed all assigned expansion/upsell/retention revenue targets.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients, providing: support during initial product implementation and employee onboarding, recommendations and advice around best practices, guidance during new product/feature launches, and help resolving any product issues or concerns.
- Return important customer data and insights to the Product team, with the goal of influencing internal strategy and securing the success of the Uber for Business customer base.
- Work with the Client Strategy & Success Lead to develop and iterate on a prioritization model, operational infrastructure, and internal tools and processes.
- Build a Client Success playbook that will be used to scale globally and train our growing team.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings,
What you’ll need:
- 2-4 years of B2B client success or account management experience
- Proven track record of client success and consistently exceeding KPIs, revenue targets, and company goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong use of insights and confidence around data-driven decision making
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the Client Success organization
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Start-up hustle
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
If this sounds like you, click here to apply.