A capable independent Civil/Structural Engineer is required to lead a team of Civil/Structural Engineers in a multi-disciplinary North Shore, Auckland practice.
This is a key appointment, offering a career position to a well established business whose Principal seeks succession in a leadership role within the company. A competitive renumeration and added benefits will be offered.
The successful candidate would ideally need :
- CPEng Qualification
- New Zealand work experience
- Ambition with a high standard of work ethic
- Good people skills with the abilty to lead a team effectively
- A good sense of humour and outgoing personality
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills to utilise workload deadlines, both of their own and their team
Please include a current CV and covering letter with your application, which will be treated with strict confidence.
Contact : Heather Thurlow : Heather@thurlow.co.nz