Rare leadership opportunity - Global Engineering Consultancy – Established team and client relationships. Progress into ANZ leadership position
- Pivotal leadership opportunity with established team
- Exceptional business growth potential
- Reputable global engineering business
Roblawmax has been engaged by an industry-leading global engineering consultancy to identify Associate/Technical Director level candidates to optimise and grow their Water Services business. A global engineering leader, this consultancy boasts an outstanding project platform which allows for further investment in their water sector capabilities.
The role will utilise your mix of technical, managerial and client relationship skills, with an initial focus on the delivery of existing projects in NSW, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania. You will play a key part in the development of regional strategies and will also contribute to the wider Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) growth plan. You will manage a high performing team of around 40 staff and will be responsible for consolidating existing client relationships. You will also be tasked with leveraging contacts to secure further project and panel opportunities throughout the southern states. Upon successful progression within this position, there is a succession plan to move into a larger regional position across ANZ.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience within the water sector
- A Process Engineering background would be beneficial, however, career paths through mechanical or civil would also be considered
- Extensive experience in the mechanics of water authority panels, preferably with pre-existing professional networks within the sector. Local connections would obviously be preferred however our search brief encourages interest from abroad
- Excellent people skills with the ability to motivate and inspire staff
- Demonstrated experience in consolidating and growing a business, or business unit
- Resourceful with regards to utilising pre-existing relationships from other business units to assist in identifying and converting project and panel opportunities
- A ‘winning’ attitude
If progression with your current employer is stymied by longstanding staff members filling the senior seats then we would be interested in talking with you. Further, we would also be interested in talking to international applicants that have worked within water authorities such as Thames Water or similar. This would include an employment history within such an authority or with a consultancy who has been engaged within such panel structures.
You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package (including relocation assistance where applicable) combined with scope to secure additional project level benefits.
- For a confidential discussion please feel free to call Will Mallard on +44 (0)7951802809 or email email@example.com quoting Ref: JI63950