- Opportunity to have a stake in community-based projects.
- Great team environment.
- Dynamic, fast-growing company with enviable projects.
Stellar Projects is looking for an experienced professional to contribute to the design of parks and recreation facilities around Auckland. If this is you, contact us!
Our company boasts a strong and dedicated team, delivering a wide variety of projects to an enviable range of clients. We understand the importance of providing a great experience for our stakeholders - both internal and external.
If being part of a dynamic and innovative team, with opportunities to showcase your ability, motivates you, then we believe we can offer you great career progression. An attractive benefits package is offered.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of our project design team, you will be responsible for excellence in the execution of our project design initiatives. The primary objective of the civil designer is to assist the team in the successful delivery of our high-profile projects.
- Support our project design team with delivery of major land development and infrastructure design and construction projects.
- Design support for deliverables such as proposal preparation, job tasks, work planning and financial management requirements.
- Work with the team to provide practical advice to complement our reputation for providing agile and forward-thinking solutions.
- A strong team player with the ability to work with diverse teams and skills who will truly be an asset to the Stellar Projects brand.
- Ability to lead design work in the civil and roadway design areas.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Civil Designer in the engineering industry.
- Experience in the design of earthworks, storm water, wastewater, water supply and roadway design.
- Demonstrated ability to use AutoCad Civil 3D software or similar and work collaboratively with a team of talented designers.
- Extensive experience in design/drafting for civil design and land development projects, using software such as AutoCAD.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline (Civil Engineering or similar).
- Recognised qualifications such as IPENZ Chartered Engineer or ability to obtain certification with 12 months would be an advantage.
- Ability to quickly and effectively establish a working relationship with our design team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to express complex ideas in a simply understood manner.
- Ability to design key civil infrastructure, from evaluation and concept through to construction documentation. Strong attention to detail, able to focus on critical elements, while remaining mindful of the big picture.
- A highly motivated and autonomous individual who values being part of a talented team with diverse skills and experience.
Please submit your CV and cover letter (outlining the reason for your interest in this position and indicating the match of your skills and experience to our job requirements) to Maria Ridon (firstname.lastname@example.org, 027 444 3315).