Do you get excited about the opportunity to champion an innovative natural New Zealand healthcare brand? Do you want to work in an ambitious values-led kiwi company; that's bringing New Zealand to the world?
This is a great opportunity for a talented Marketing Manager to make their mark in the exciting natural healthcare sector. Artemis offer a wide range of premium products, carefully formulated from organic medicinal plants. They're New Zealand's trusted source for proven medicinal plant knowledge and are the New Zealand market leader for medicinal teas. With strong domestic and international growth prospects, Artemis is currently looking to fill two key Marketing Manager roles: this role, China Marketing Manager, which is focused on Chinese consumers; and also a Marketing Manager role, which is advertised separately and is focused on other consumer categories.
Reporting to the GM Sales & Marketing, the China Marketing Manager role is accountable for developing an overarching Chinese consumer strategy and developing and executing China marketing plans in relevant markets such as NZ, Australia, China. In this role you'll also be responsible for: ensuring the Artemis brand story resonates with Chinese consumers, creating synergy between all channels to market, managing pricing strategy, developing online and offline promotions and sales, establishing strong in-market distributor & agency relationships.
The ideal candidate will have ...
- 3+ years' marketing experience in FMCG or Pharmacy
- A proven track record of developing winning marketing, business development and sales strategies, including on and off-line
- Strong financial literacy and numerical skills to enable budget and pricing structure management
- Strong networks and marketing knowledge relevant to the retail and distribution sectors in China
- Experience creating and executing marketing plans; including digital and social media marketing
- Skilled in content writing and oral presentation
- Mandarin and English language fluency
- Strong negotiation skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. business and marketing degree)
If you have the skills and experience required and are excited about the opportunity to work for a fast-moving company dedicated to building healthy communities, we'd like to hear from you as soon as possible. We offer a great friendly and professional environment, a competitive package and the option of being located in our either our Dunedin or Tauranga offices.
Apply now online or contact Steffan Brunner (Optimal Human Resources) on Ph NZ 021 650 055 for a confidential discussion. You can also request to be considered for the separately advertised Marketing Manager role (if you wish) and need only apply once.
Applications for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.