Les Mills International
Purpose and passion: it’s a potent combination that drives us to achieve true greatness. At Les Mills, unlocking and amplifying that inner drive to achieve our goals is something we’re not shy to say we’re great at. We do it for millions of people around the globe each week by delivering life-changing fitness experiences. And we do it every day for our own team – our Tribe – by providing an environment to thrive, to play to our strengths, and to be proud of the part we play in creating a fitter planet.
If you want to see the power of Les Mills in action, visit any of the 20,000 gyms in the world where six million participants are experiencing the life changing effect of our programs. We are deeply committed to our shared purpose – to create a fitter planet – and this goal is the stuff that career-defining marketing is made of.
Chief Marketing Officer
Big on innovation and long term global sustainable growth, this role will see you maximize the performance of existing channels while contributing to the development of strategic growth plans and new business opportunities. As an integral member of the Les Mills Senior Leadership Team you will lead a marketing and brand strategy delivering inspirational work that pushes creativity and innovation, to ensure we are leading the “future of fitness” within the industry, supporting our business objectives and driving in-market results. In addition to this you will:
- Produce creative work that positions our brand as a top fitness brand globally, and one which customers feel compelled to be a part of.
- Support the business to achieve key metrics for financial performance, company reputation and brand strength through customer insights, analytics and reporting.
- Develop and implement marketing and brand strategies to meet the acquisition, engagement and market share targets set annually by senior management and the Board.
- Lead a high performing team that is the engine room of culture, to exhibit autonomy, mastery and purpose.
- Lead the fitness market and ensure you keep abreast of competitors’ marketing activities, and industry and customer trends.
- Provide monthly reports against budget and forecast to year-end and actively drive initiatives for growth and innovation across the business.
This role has a global focus and will require frequent international travel. If applying for this role it is important that you have considered this expectation.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic leader. Key to your success will be your proven commercial experience at a senior management level within a strong marketing and brand environment. In addition to this you will have:
- Passion and empathy for the Health and Fitness Industry.
- Proven people leadership with experience building teams and working pan-organisation across multiple geographies.
- Combined expertise in classical brand marketing and modern digital marketing technology.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial flair and spirit.
- A high level of hunger, self-motivation, energy and a desire to succeed.
It’s an exciting time for us right now as we enter the next wave of our growth, and attack some steep global ambitions and industry-leading innovations. We want you to be a part of it all and help us lead it out. In return for all you bring to us, we’ll provide you with every chance to exercise your passion and to thrive with a company that’s out to change the world.