FRAMECAD is a Build Tech business operating in 120 countries, with strong growth in North America. It has offices in USA, Dubai, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
The Group is looking to engage a new CFO. This Senior Leadership role reports to the CEO/Founder and is a key part of the international leadership team.
We are seeking a professional with a proven track record in growing international technology business. The role involves both strategic and operational leadership in the group with Finance, Commercial and IT teams reporting to it. The business has developed significant Intellectual Property (IP) and licensing revenues. Experience in IP commercialization would be advantageous.
The role is based in Auckland, New Zealand, however involved is travel to key market areas and the ability to create and manage strategic relationships. North America offers significant growth opportunities so experience in this region could be also be an advantage.
Experience we are looking for:
- Management experience in the software or building industry
- High level of international business acumen and design lead innovation
- Proven track record in managing and mentoring teams
- Proven track record in delivering accurate financial results to deadlines
- Experience in developing and licensing intellectual property
Skills we are looking for:
- Management skills of 10+ years’ in Business planning and developing growth business strategies
- Excellent attention to detail, with strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to provide insight into Financial results
- The ability to develop lean systems and processes
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Please refer to the FRAMECAD website www.framecad.com.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a cover note to the CEO/Founder MarkT@framecad.com.