· Comprehensive National Role
· Christchurch Head Office
With revenues in excess of $2b, Farmlands is one of New Zealand’s largest farm input businesses. It is a major contributor to the wealth of the primary sector economy and offers a diverse range of rurally-focused services and solutions. The business comprises over 80 stores across New Zealand, as well as nutrition, fuel, lubricants, grain and seed, real estate and horticulture services.
Embracing the Executive Leadership Team’s shared vision for the future of the organisation, the Chief Financial Officer will provide strategic and transformational financial leadership to support the organisation. Working alongside the CEO and leading an extensive Finance Team, the role will provide astute high level oversight of both financial and commercial activities. The Executive Team is charged with leading a significant transformation to the business model, including all aspects of supply chain, to deliver improved data-enabled decision making and customer connectivity.
The successful applicant will have the professional credibility to challenge senior management to deliver customer and business focused outcomes. With experience at CFO level within a large customer-centric and complex commercial organisation with a progressive digital business strategy, the appointee will be able to inspire confidence with the CEO and Board.
Key attributes sought in applicants include:
· Corporate financial leadership experience within a complex, highly competitive and progressive setting.
· Exceptional people leadership skills, with the ability to influence and shape a culture of delivery.
· Proven ability to appropriately challenge fellow executives in order to improve business performance and customer experience.
· Exceptional stakeholder management skills, both internal and external.
· Articulate communication skills with proven ability to translate financial complexity into commercial reality.
· Professional, commercial and financial leadership credibility.
· Energy, drive, initiative and passion.
This is a role for a commercially courageous, aspirational senior finance professional who is looking to make a strong transformational impact. The position is based in Christchurch, New Zealand; a City where opportunity and innovation are being embraced.
For further information on Farmlands Co-operative Society Limited, please visit www.farmlands.co.nz.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com. Applications for this role close on Friday 25 August. All applications will be acknowledged by email.