- Visionary Leadership & Development
- Infrastructure & The Customer
- Oamaru, North Otago
Network Waitaki is 100% owned by the Waitaki Power Trust for the benefit of its electricity consumers. It owns and operates a predominantly rural electricity distribution network, supplying the North Otago, Hakataramea and Ahuriri regions of New Zealand. The region has a highly productive and intensive farming growth economy and the service opportunities for Network Waitaki are considerable.
The new CEO will be charged with leading the organisation into a phase of strategic development and infrastructure investment. Working closely with the Board, the CEO will develop and implement strategy to ensure that Network Waitaki maintains its ability to provide a reliable continuous supply of electricity to its customers, as well as associated applications to enhance the future customer offering. Critical to achieving the strategic goals will be developing a long term strategy, providing inspirational team leadership, embracing new technology in collaboration with customer needs, and raising the profile and communications of the business within the community and with other key stakeholders.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Proven senior leadership experience within the electricity, oil/gas, infrastructure or contracting sector.
- A reputation as an effective team and relationship builder.
- Exceptional communication skills with proven ability to influence locally, regionally and nationally.
- Commercial astuteness with highly developed strategic, financial and asset management ability.
- An innovator who can introduce new ideas whilst ensuring core business stability and sustainability.
- An affinity with the North Otago region and a desire to fully integrate into the local community.
Because of the relative smallness of size, diversity of tasks and interesting geography of the region, this is an ideal first time CEO role for those who are adaptable and proficient at working across all aspects of the business.
Oamaru provides significant lifestyle offerings including the diversity of the North Otago outdoors with great recreational, heritage, educational and community services, as well as realistic property prices. View: http://www.waitakinz.com/
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this role close on Thursday 15 November 2018.