- Leading Innovative Private Hospital
- Agile Organisational Capability & Culture
- Relationship Focused, Christchurch Based Role
St George’s Hospital is at the forefront of medical innovation. It offers high quality surgical, medical and maternity care. With 11 operating theatres, 75 surgical beds and a highly regarded maternity facility, St George’s Hospital is one of the largest private hospitals in New Zealand and one of the most modern in terms of facilities, equipment and technology. The current redevelopment of the hospital, due to be completed in 2020, provides patients, clinicians and staff with world-class facilities that are future-proofed, modern and safe.
The completion of major investment in facilities and ongoing investment in technology (including robotics) places St George’s at a point in time where there is the opportunity for the leadership of a new era of expansion and investment.
The CEO will provide growth-focused, strategic leadership, ensuring the Board’s expectations for investment and growth are exceeded whilst maintaining a profitable business delivering quality outcomes. Building relationships with all clinicians in their field of surgical specialisation, developing long term business partnerships, investing in smart technology and facilities, and creating quality teams that enable the delivery of the very best patient outcomes, are central to success.
Applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Proven ability to build and maintain key relationships.
- Senior leadership experience within a dynamic and intensely customer service focused setting.
- Demonstrated success within a commercial, relationship-intensive business operation.
- Proven ability to initiate and secure growth and investment opportunities.
- An appreciation for a dynamic professional services organisation.
Applicants without specific health sector experience but with proven ability to provide visionary leadership and strategic direction are encouraged to apply. The role provides a rare opportunity to lead an organisation looking to grow and diversify its service offering whilst maintaining the quality and capability of service delivery that defines its reputation.
Further information on St George’s Hospital can be viewed at: www.stgeorges.org.nz
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at email@example.com Applications for this role close on Wednesday 8 May 2019.