- Can you sniff out a good deal and see it through to fruition?
- Dairy is key to our future - support our farming family as we go from strength to strength
- Solidify your career in procurement with a global business
- We’ve got a lot of members in our family – together that represents a great deal of buying power!
You’ll play a key part in the collective strength of our farming industry by adding value to the Farmsource Category and Procurement team. You’ll be in the thick of things, seeking out products that meet our Farmers needs and wants, negotiating contracts and confidently building strong relationships with our suppliers to ensure we are able to offer our Farmers exclusive products and discounts available in our 70 ‘Our Place’ Farmsource Stores and on-line.
As part of our collective strength you’ll be in a varied, ever-changing role where you’ll relish in keeping up with trends and working in a dynamic seasonal environment.
The must haves
With a strong team spirit and a commercially savvy outlook you’ll have sound experience in procurement with the ability to think on your feet and a hunger to deliver results for our farmers.
Keys to your success will also see you have:
- A strong business acumen and commercial focus with demonstrable experience in end to end procurement processes and contract management
- Superb negotiation skills and a deep understanding of the levers that drive the negotiation process
- Highly effective influencing and persuasion skills necessary to achieve results with others
- A collaborative approach and the agility to work cross functionally across a wide variety of categories and suppliers
A bit about us
We’ve developed Farm Source to support our family of farmers. We want to help our Farmers make the most of the access we have to the exclusive benefits of being part of a Co-op as strong as Fonterra and take the New Zealand farming business from strength to strength. We’re a one-stop-shop for all farming solutions and with a network of over 70 stores nationwide, we help farmers get things done by understanding their needs and delivering excellent service.
As a highly capable and self-motivated individual you’ll have the ability to hit the ground running. In return, this is an excellent opportunity to make an impact – with your procurement abilities directly affecting the support we provide our farming community. Apply today and position yourself with a clear path of progression!
Applications close 23 May 2016