The Cardrona Distillery is a premium New Zealand Spirit Company, which after continued growth in the New Zealand market is bringing its delicious Spirits across for the United Kingdom to enjoy.
We are looking for a self-motivated, passionate and enthusiastic sales representative who will deliver strong results in a developing market.
You will be liaising directly with customers and clients; both wholesalers and hospitality management and will need to develop strong working relations to imbed the brand into the marketplace.
· Working with wholesale, restaurant and bar managers to build relationships, establish the brand and get the products onto shelves
· Identifying and developing new sales opportunities
· Sourcing and working at trade and direct-to-consumer events
· Securing and processing orders in a timely manner
· Regular reporting to management on progress and targets
· Full, clean UK driver licence
· Professional and self-motivated; able to work unsupervised for long periods
· The ability to talk to anybody
· Enthusiasm for good quality alcoholic beverages
· Strong organisational and planning skills
· A passion to work for a growing, independent company
Representing the brand at all times; you will be the face of the distillery in the United Kingdom. The role will be varied and it will require a high level of self-motivation and self-direction to achieve your targets.
Previous sales rep experience is not essential. The role may suit someone with hospitality experience who is looking for a new challenge but still be linked to the industry.
Become a part of the Cardrona Distillery story by sending your CV with a supporting Cover Letter to Theo at email@example.com. Please apply as soon as possible as we are looking to fill this position promptly.