- Directly responsible for managing and coordinating all activities of the CAPS team
- Responsible for ensuring and enforcing compliance with cGMPs, site-specific policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for the succession planning and in-depth cross-functional training of non sterile and aseptic techniques of all members in the CAPS team
- Liaise with the clinical teams at customer hospitals to clarify patients' requirements regarding compounded/non-compounded products and prescription issues, including formulation queries.
- Provide a professional clinical support service to external and internal customers.
- Responsible for budget and reporting requirements of the CAPS team
- Responsible for managing operational, organisational levers and interdependencies to maximise profitability while maintaining quality and safety
- Responsible for meeting all productivity targets and output requirements to service customers with product on time
- Responsible for investigating deviations by team members in accordance with the quality system to identify and minimise root causes and implement corrective actions.
To be considered for this role you will need...
- Proven experience in leading successful teams
- 5 years – in pharmaceutical compounding in a hospital pharmacy or pharmaceutical sterile compounding unit or Pharma.
- Sound knowledge of current legislative cGMP compliance
- Excellent communication in written and oral
- Desire to continuously improve business performance
- Driven and highly motivated
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Planning proficiency
- Flexible in approach – able to think 'outside of the box' in developing proactive solutions for resolving issues or for continual improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree - BSc or B Pharmacy degree (4 years)
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and can meet the above criteria then we would welcome your application which can be sent to HR@biomedltd.co.nz. You can also check us out at www.biomedltd.co.nz