Are you a superstar all-round Marketer looking for that next step in your career? Does the thought of working in the education industry excite you? Are you a natural people’s person, passionate and knowledgeable about both traditional and digital marketing?
This role’s primary responsibility is to execute, manage and deliver integrated marketing campaigns (ATL, BTL & Digital). Engaging and collaborating with a busy marketing team made up of graphic designers, writers & digital marketers. You'll be someone who is strong in communications and understand key target markets – with a great understanding of what language to use for specific campaigns and demographics. This role will suit a self-starter who may come from an education or client-side background. Or, you might come from the fast-paced world of agency able to bring your skills across.
To be successful you'll be a whizz at all things marketing, highly organised and have a solid understanding of traditional, digital and content marketing - APPLY TODAY
- Minimum 4+ years of commercial marketing experience
- Education industry experience a bonus but not essential
- Executing and monitoring campaigns
- Track and report on marketing budgets
- Develop, coordinate and distribute promotional campaign calendars and schedules
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on marketing campaigns for the business
- Support the Marketing Manager by creating and proofing promotional assets
- Own and deliver marketing for a large group of NZ campuses
- Develop collateral, branding and communications targeted at different demographics
- Experience in campaign execution, reporting and analytics
- Able to effectively report and manage marketing budgets
- Highly competent in Mailchimp for EDM’s
- Experience in copywriting
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Stakeholder management experience
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification (Marketing, Communications or equivalent)
Personality & Work Ethic:
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Resilient, intelligent and curious
- Self-motivated and energised
- Organic problem solver
- Team player / contributor
- Quick, willing and able
Let Will Gregory, Talent Director and The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for more information.