We are looking for a talented Campaign Manager who lives and breaths the exciting world of Marketing Automation.
Our client is an innovative technology business that enables corporate businesses to rapidly automate personal marketing experiences for each customer, at scale. Basically, they help their clients WIN, GROW and RETAIN customers. They provide automation solutions to some of the biggest organisations in New Zealand to drive their business to the next level. Due to growth in business, they are now looking for a Campaign Manager that is experienced in Marketing Automation!
You will be working in the marketing automation team ensuring that all campaigns are tested, executed, optimised and ensuring that the overall campaign performance meets the client’s needs. This role involves a significant component of reporting and analysis of live campaigns and deriving insights that will benefit the client’s business.
Do you love everything to do with new marketing technology? Are you awed by the impact of marketing automation in this new world of business? You may come from a background of campaign management with an emphasis on marketing automation or maybe you have worked in a digital agency working on multiple client campaigns. Either way, you love to deal with big data, campaigns and live for the insights that campaigns can yield. You will be a confident, people’s person who is able to get along and work collaboratively with a talented team.
If this sounds like you then APPLY TODAY!
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Automation
- Experience building, implementing and managing end-to-end campaigns
- Ability to manage marketing campaigns from conception to execution
- Experience using marketing automation tools (Marketo, Adobe Campaign Manager or similar)
- Experience in digital reporting and analysis
- Ability to identify insights and trends
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Relevant Tertiary qualification (marketing, mathematics, statistics) preferred, or relevant industry experience
Personality and Work Ethic:
- Team Player
- Takes ownership of work
- Organised and works to deadlines
- Relaxed yet professional
- Confident & driven
- Resilient – a problem solver
- A natural people person
Let Will and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.