We are looking for a talented intermediate level Marketing Campaign Manager, someone who wants to grow in the exciting world of Marketing Automation!
Our client is an innovative technology business that enables corporate businesses to rapidly automate personal marketing experiences for each customer, at scale. They provide automation solutions to some of the biggest organisations in New Zealand to drive their business to the next level. Due to growth in business, they are now looking for a Campaign Manager that is experienced in Marketing Automation!
You will be working in the marketing automation campaign team, ensuring that all campaigns are tested, executed, optimised and ensuring that the overall campaign performance meets the client’s needs. This role involves a significant component of reporting and analysis of live campaigns and deriving insights that will benefit the client’s business.
You may come from a background of campaign management with an emphasis on marketing automation or maybe you have worked in a digital agency working on multiple client campaigns. Either way, you love to deal with big data, campaigns and live for the insights that campaigns can yield. You will be a confident, people’s person who is able to get along and work collaboratively with a talented team.
If this sounds like you then APPLY TODAY!
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Automation or Digital Campaign Management
- Exposure to marketing automation tools or alike (Marketo, Adobe Campaign Manager, Facebook Ad Manager)
- Ability to manage digital marketing campaigns from conception to execution
- Experience in digital reporting and analysis
- Ability to identify insights and trends
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
Ideal Start Date:
- October 2019, 4-6 weeks notice period not an issue
Let Will and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.