Our client is one of New Zealand's leading education providers, looking for the next superstar Campaign Manager (6 mth contract) to roll-out their end of year marketing campaign.
Are you someone who loves a good challenge in a fast-paced environment? Strong in marketing & communications, with a love for collaborating on big projects?
This role’s primary responsibility is to execute, manage and deliver an integrated marketing campaign (ATL, BTL & digital). This will include engaging and collaborating with a busy marketing team made up of graphic designers, writers & digital marketers. You'll be someone who is strong in communications and understand key target markets – with a great understanding of what language to use for specific campaigns. To be successful you'll be a whizz at all things marketing, highly organized and have a solid understanding of digital marketing & content. You may be a self-starter, who has an education or client-side background. Or, you may get the fast pace of agency and would like to bring your skills across.
Are you up to the task of this busy and fast paced role? APPLY NOW for this 6 month contract!
- 4+ years marketing & communications experience
- Campaign project management experience (a definite bonus)
- Drive all delivery & execution of marketing campaigns
- Manage campaign strategy, briefs & media plans
- Liaise & communicate with key internal & external stakeholders
- Manage and guard all brand & marketing plans
- Budget management, tracking & reporting
- Ability to continue enhancing a market leading brand
- Ideation and creative of marketing strategy
- Maintain and facilitate distribution of key sales & marketing materials
- Recognise marketing excellence
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification (Marketing, Communications or equivalent)
Personality & Work Ethic:
- Takes ownership & accountability
- Resilient, intelligent & curious
- Self-motivated & energised
- Organic problem solver
- Team player / contributor
- Quick, willing & able
Let Will Gregory, Talent Director and The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for more information.