- As a Campaign Manager, you will demonstrate a previously proven track record of strategic planning, development and implementation of campaigns. Using your experience of budget marketing, e-marketing and cross-functional integration within a sales & marketing field, you will elicit a creative, inspirational and commercially savvy approach to this role.
- Lead the campaign planning process and develop the annual sales and marketing plan for sectors and/or divisions across the firm.
- Work with cross-functional teams across the business to develop and activate the internal and external marketing strategy and tactical implementation plan that delivers the agreed outcomes required for each project.
- Take the lead and involve key internal and external stakeholders to complete post implementation reviews for all internal and external campaigns - share learnings and celebrate success.
- Plan, manage and integrate communications strategies to drive brand connection, engagement and activation with our people.
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time, within budget and are on-brand (look, feel and tone) and all outputs are supported by sound campaign planning, review and management.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders by drawing on their areas of expertise to ensure the best possible outcome is achieved across all channels for the business.
- Keep abreast of leading edge marketing trends across professional services and other diverse industries and share/embed best practice process, systems and approach based on what you have learnt.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing
- Significant experience in sales and marketing with recent experience at a more senior level
- Proven track record in delivering internal and external campaigns
- Experience working with e-marketing
- Cross functional integration experience preferred (introducing and embedding new tools)
- Influencing peers, staff and other leaders within the organisation
- Excellent oral and written communications at a skilled level
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.